On Your Lot | Refined Architecture, Custom Building
Greater Charlotte Area
Pricing: $700's - $1.5M's
15 Custom Floor Plans
You've decided to buy a lot and build a custom home. You want the best and latest in design. You'd like to experience it before you decide. Classica welcomes you to experience their model homes and delve into the details of their large portfolio of custom home designs. Meet their people and discover the joy of building a Classica.
- Whether you own a lot or dream of finding one in an area you love, start your journey with Classica, building in the Greater Charlotte Area and adjacent towns.
- Design your home from a portfolio of custom floorplans by nationally renown innovative architect, Dave Kosco.
- Complimentary visit to your land to assess site development costs and discuss any special considerations for building there
- Haven't found your perfect lot? Check out Classica's Select Lots
The Classica Difference
- Personal attention, exceptional oversight and experienced trades and craftsmen are principles that awarded Classica the National Housing Quality Gold Award.
- Experience how it feels to live in your new home, visit Classica’s 10 model homes, open daily.
- Create your style at Classica’s loved Design Studio with the latest and timeless in luxury finishes.
- Before you finalize your purchase, you’ll know your all-in price to build your custom home and prepare your lot. No surprises.
Model Homes to Explore
Ready to find a home you love? Let's talk!
I'll help you schedule a virtual meeting or in person tour at On Your Lot.
Quick Move-In Homes
We currently have no quick move-in homes available in On Your Lot. Please visit our Quick Move-In page to see all the quick move-in homes Classica has to offer.
You choose the floorplan and lot that fits your family, your lifestyle and your vision of home. Classica's On Your Lot includes an inspiring collection of custom luxury homes, designed by Bassenian Lagoni Architects and elevations designed by TK Design. Both are among the nation's most recognized, awarded and celebrated architectural firms. Click here to read more.
- Front Load
- 3-Car Side Load
3 - 5 BR, 2.5 - 4 BA, 3236 - 3346 SF
3 - 4 BR, 3.5 - 4.5 BA, 3239 - 3349 SF
4 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 5 BA, 3470 - 3730 SF
Marin - Expanded
3 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 4 BA, 3606 - 3716 SF
4 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 5.5 BA, 3690 - 3805 SF
4 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 5.5 BA, 3734 - 3894 SF
Santa Fe - 2 Story
4 BR, 3.5 BA, 4163 - 4340 SF
4 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 4 BA, 4720 - 4851 SF
3 - 5 BR, 2.5 - 4 BA, 2779 - 2900 SF
4 - 5 BR, 4 - 5.5 BA, 3623 - 3790 SF
4 - 5 BR, 3.5 - 4 BA, 3641 - 3881 SF
4 - 5 BR, 4.5 - 5 BA, 4128 - 4270 SF
Santa Fe Ranch
3 - 4 BR, 2.5 - 4 BA, 2921 - 3012 SF
Finding a home you love can be fun!
We're here to make sure you love finding your new home as much as you'll love living in it. If you have questions about On Your Lot or anything else, let's talk!