J. V. Washam Elementary | Bailey Middle | Hough High
District Schools are subject to rezoning and further changes. Please see agent for details.
- Selling fast! Only 1 home left within The Reserve at Washam Potts and will be ready in June!! Call today to make this home yours!
- Enclave of 22 upscale residences in a popular Cornelius location.
- Convenient to restaurants, wine room and more.
- Minutes to recreation at Lake Norman.
- Exciting variety of shopping options all close by.
- Sought-after public schools.
- Beautiful greenway for walking and biking close by.
- Minutes to Lake Norman YMCA with indoor and outdoor pools
Quick Move-in Homes
For people who know Lake Norman, The Reserve at Washam Potts is a true find in this popular Cornelius location. This enclave of only 22 custom homes is just minutes from lake activities, shopping, dining, entertainment and more.
The location between Exit 25 and Exit 28 is ideal. In 2 miles, either direction, you'll be merging onto I-77. Two major shopping and dining areas are at Exit 25 and you'll find more at Exit 28. Additionally, you are 3 miles to the college town of Davidson, 9 miles to Northlake regional mall and in 18 miles you're in uptown Charlotte for the arts, professional ball and entertainment.
The Coldwell Station Greenway has 3 trail entrances not far from home where you’ll find opportunities for walking and biking on the 2.6 miles of wooded greenway.
Children in The Reserve attend sought-out public schools all close to home. J.W. Washam Elementary School is around the corner and in 3 miles you’re attending Bailey Middle and Hough High. In 2 miles, families can participate in endless activities at the waterfront Lake Norman YMCA with both indoor and outdoor pools.
Browse our floorplans and view the photos. Discover for yourself why Classica continues to win awards for best in design. Then come and visit. We look forward to helping you find your inspiration.