Ready September•Coronado•Master Up
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $11,070 SAVINGS|
Signature Designed Home
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sun filled open living design.
- Tons of Kitchen storage with walk-in pantry and a refrigerator wall of deep cabinets
- Kitchen that flows to the outdoor covered living space with multi stack doors and an island that comfortably seats 5!
- Enjoy a Study on the main floor that can easily turn into a Formal Dining Room
- Light-filled upper level Owner’s Suite in a wing of its own
- Oversized Owner’s Suite and Owners Bath with separate vanities
- Large Bonus Room explodes with sunlight at the top of the stairs
- Bonus Room at the top of the stairs that is perfect for movie night or game night
- Two more Bedrooms on the upper level in a separate wing
- Bedroom 2 has a perfect little study/ reading cove for those quiet moments
- Don’t miss the Do Room just outside the Laundry, perfect for home office or crafts
- Fabulous Front Porch becomes a room of its own
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail of Granary Oaks' nature preserve
- Quiet, serene street in active and popular and growing area of Concord
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
51 Granary Oaks Purchase Price: $674,900
Cox Mill Elementary | Harris Road Middle | Cox Mill High
51 Granary Oaks
This Home is in
Model Homes Now Open! Surrounded by nature preserve, Granary Oaks is your forever someplace, a quiet luxury community where home is your refuge and showplace -- all convenient to shopping and loved schools.
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.