Ready July•Marin•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $7,565 SAVINGS|
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sun-filled open living design.
- Dining Room and Great Room opens to your Covered Expanded Outdoor Living Room with quad sliding glass doors
- Enjoy the expanded Covered Outdoor living that bring the party outside
- Main floor Guest Bedroom, flex to Study or Music Room
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- The sunny Sitting Bay in the Owner’s Suite is a perfect get away for quiet reading
- Spacious spa Owner’s Bath with dual vanities.
- Huge Owner’s Closet connects to the laundry room
- Storage connected to the Owner’s Closet
- With the expanded second floor you get to expand second floor and the 4th bedroom
- Oversized Bonus Room at the top of the stairs with large walk-in closet
- Welcoming front porch with room for sitting
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail of Granary Oaks' nature preserve
- Quiet, serene street in active and popular and growing area of Concord
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
50 Granary Oaks Purchase Price: $769,900
Cox Mill Elementary | Harris Road Middle | Cox Mill High
50 Granary Oaks
This Home is in
Model Homes Now Open! Surrounded by nature preserve, Granary Oaks is your forever someplace, a quiet luxury community where home is your refuge and showplace -- all convenient to shopping and loved schools.
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4.25% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4.25% APR for 10% down; 4.25% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 01/01/2019.