Ready July•Balboa•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $31,446 SAVINGS|
Spec Home Your Way
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $40,000 Design Allowance, $5,000 Lighting Allowance and $5,000 Landscape Allowance included
- The Balboa truly lives big with fabulously designed rooms that flow together and open to the Covered Outdoor Living
- Huge open living centered around a tremendous kitchen island that seats 6
- Huge light filled Great Room opens to stunning kitchen and Dining or Breakfast Nook
- The inside becomes even larger as living flows outdoors to the 23’ x 10’ Covered Outdoor Living Room.
- Dining Room that can flex to a Study
- Private first floor Owner’s Suite and 5 Star Spa Bath with expanded shower
- Save time when the Owner’s Closet connects to Laundry area
- Separate Powder Room so it always looks good for guests
- Private first floor Guest Suite, tucked away for peace and quiet. Gorgeous walk-in shower
- Large 2nd floor Bonus Room
- Finished and Unfinished Storage Rooms
- Enjoy 3 more Bedrooms on the 2nd floor with own private Bathroom for each room
- Enjoy evenings or mornings relaxing on your Covered Outdoor Living
- Courtyard fireplace warms the covered outdoor living all year round
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Enjoy walking trails, pocket parks and a playground located in Arden Mill
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
69 Arden Mill Purchase Price: $649,900
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
69 Arden Mill
This Home is in
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 3.25% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 3.25% APR for 10% down; 3.25% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 11/01/2019.