Ready July•Covina•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $26,722 SAVINGS|
Spec Home Your Way
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $40,000 Design Allowance and a $5,000 Lighting Allowance included
- The Covina truly lives big with fabulously designed rooms that flow together and open to the outdoors
- Light filled Great Room opens to stunning kitchen and Covered Outdoor Living
- Enjoy a formal Dining Room located right off the Kitchen
- Private Guest Suite, Study, Owner's Suite and a Formal Dining Room all on the main level
- The Covina gives you the flexibility to still have a Dining Room and a Study
- Private first floor Owner’s Suite and 5 Star Spa Bath
- Save time with the Laundry Room being connected to the Owner's Suite Closet
- Enjoy the Bonus Room at the top of the stairs perfect for game night or movie night
- 2 more Bedrooms upstairs with Private Bathrooms
- A large Flex Room and Unfinished Storage on the 2nd floor
- A Do Zone located off the Garage for those drop and go kind of moments
- Enjoy evenings or mornings relaxing on your Covered Outdoor Living
- Courtyard Fireplace warms the Covered Outdoor Living all year round
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail, pocket parks and play ground in Arden Mill
- Enjoy the extra storage or workshop in the Garage
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
68 Arden Mill Purchase Price: $614,900
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
68 Arden Mill
This Home is in
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 3.25% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 3.25% APR for 10% down; 3.25% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 11/01/2019.