Ready November•Marin•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||HOME PRICE|
Choose Your Custom Finishes
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $40,000 Design Allowance and $5,000 Lighting Allowance included
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, open, sun-filled living design.
- Dining Room and Great Room opens to your Covered Expanded Outdoor Living Room with quad sliding glass doors
- Main floor Study, flex to Guest Bedroom or Music Room
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- Spacious spa Owner’s Bath with dual vanities.
- Huge Owner’s Closet
- Storage connected to the Owner’s Closet
- With the expanded second floor you get to expand second floor with three private bedrooms with walk-in closets
- Bonus Room at the top of the stairs perfect for game night or movie night
- Oversized heated and cooledr Storage that is 18'3" by 5'8" on the second floor
- Welcoming front porch with room for sitting
- Enjoy the extra storage or workshop in the garage
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail, pocket parks and play ground in Arden Mill
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
67 Arden Mill Purchase Price: $711,870
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
67 Arden Mill
This Home is in
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
Please Call For Appointment - 704-997-3741
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.