Ready October•Coronado•Master Up
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $8,000 SAVINGS|
Choose Your Custom Finishes
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $40,000 Design Allowance and $5,000 Lighting Allowance included
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sun filled open living design.
- Tons of Kitchen storage with walk-in pantry and a refrigerator wall of deep cabinets
- Kitchen that flows to the outdoor covered living space with multi stack doors and an island that comfortably seats 5!
- Enjoy a Study on the main floor that can easily turn into a Formal Dining Room
- Light-filled upper level Owner’s Suite in a wing of its own
- Oversized Owner’s Suite and Owners Bath with separate vanities
- Large Bonus Room explodes with sunlight at the top of the stairs
- Bonus Room at the top of the stairs that is perfect for movie night or game night
- Two more Bedrooms on the upper level in a separate wing
- Bedroom 2 has a perfect little study/ reading cove for those quiet moments
- Don’t miss the Do Room just outside the Laundry, perfect for home office or crafts
- Fabulous Front Porch becomes a room of its own
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Enjoy walking trails, pocket parks and a playground located in Arden Mill
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
63 Arden Mill Purchase Price: $661,754
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
63 Arden Mill
This Home is in
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
Please Call For Appointment - 704-997-3741
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.