Ready December•Covina•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $30,901 SAVINGS|
- This is our beautifully designed model home. Available to purchase now, with a lease-back. Buy the home of your dreams today, but take your time and get paid, to delay moving in!
- The Covina is one of Classica Homes newest Owner Suite down floorplans designed for everyday living
- The Covina truly lives big with fabulously designed rooms that flow together and open to the outdoors
- Huge light filled Great Room opens to stunning kitchen and Covered Outdoor Living
- Enjoy a formal Dining Room locted right off the Kitchen
- Private Guest Suite, Study, onwer's Suite and a Formal Dining Room all on the main level
- The Covina give you the flexablity to be able to still have a Dining Room and a Study
- Modern linear fireplace warms the Covered Outdoor Room
- Private first floor Owner’s Suite and 5 Star Spa Bath
- Save time when the Owner’s Closet connects to Laundry area.
- Separate Powder Room so it always looks good for guests
- 3rd Bedroom are on the second floor
- Huge Finished and Unfinished Storage Rooms
- Large 2nd floor Bonus Room. Perfect for game nights or movie nights
- A Do Zone located off the garage for those drop and go kind of moments
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail of Huntson Reserve and enjoy pocket parks and a gorgeous play ground
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
4 Huntson Reserve Purchase Price: $598,900
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
4 Huntson Reserve
This Home is in
Now Pre-selling. Huntson Reserve, in a popular Huntersville location, is ideal for families wanting upscale homes in a neighborhood rooted in hospitality with a relaxed and fun vibe. Imaginative pocket parks integrate nature and natural elements to create the unexpected.
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.