Ready December•Coronado•Master Up
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $14,846 SAVINGS|
Signature Designed Home
- Designer Selected Finishes by Award Winning Design Team!
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sunfilled open living design.
- Tons of Kitchen storage with walk-in pantry and a refrigerator wall of deep cabinets
- Kitchen that flows to the outdoor covered living with multi stack doors and an kitchen island that seats 5!
- Enjoy a study on the main floor that can easily turn into a formal dining room
- Main floor Guest Bedroom that is tucked away for privacy for your guests
- Light-filled upper level owner’s suite in a wing of its own
- Oversized owner’s suite and owners bath with separate vanities
- Large Bonus Room explodes with sunlight at the top of the stairs
- Bonus Room at the top of the stairs that is perfect for movie night or game night
- Two more Bedrooms on the upper level in a separate wing
- Both bedrooms have a perfect little study/ reading cove for those quiet moments
- Don’t miss the Do Room just outside the Laundry, perfect for home office or crafts
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail of Huntson Reserve and enjoy pocket parks and a gorgeous play ground
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
5 Huntson Reserve Purchase Price: $609,900
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
5 Huntson Reserve
This Home is in
Now Pre-selling. Huntson Reserve, in a popular Huntersville location, is ideal for families wanting upscale homes in a neighborhood rooted in hospitality with a relaxed and fun vibe. Imaginative pocket parks integrate nature and natural elements to create the unexpected.
Please Call For Appointment
More Quick Move-In
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 3.75% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 3.75% APR for 10% down; 3.75% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 08/30/2019.