Ready To Build•Hermosa•Master Up
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $40,180 SAVINGS|
Choose Your Custom Finishes
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $40,000 Design Allowance and $5,000 Lighting Allowance included
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sun-filled open living design.
- Enjoy a guest bedroom on the first floor with full bathroom and walk in shower.
- The perfecet kitchen island that seats 6
- Sun filled dining room is open to the kitchen and great room
- Allow the party to flow outside with the multi-slide stacking doors in the great room
- Enjoy a warm fireplace on a chilly Fall or Winter night in the great room as you enjoy family or entertaining.
- A sun-lit central stairway that flows upstairs to the bonus room
- Owner suite on the second floor that takes up the entire rear of the home
- A large bonus room at the top of the stairs to fit all life styles, from entertaining, quiet place for homework or a perfect place to watch movies
- Two seperate bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets
- Laundry room is perfectly located in the center of the second floor for easy access from all bedrooms
- Covered outdoor living perfect for entertaining
- Front porch the is perfect for a couple of rocking chairs
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards.
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
59 Torance Purchase Price: $595,900
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
This Home is in
Discover Huntersville's luxury neighborhood. Trails meander through the natural area and across the street is a 1.4 mile scenic greenway. Shop, dine and more within 1 to 2 miles. Boating and golfing are both close by. Only 5 opportunities remain.
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.