|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $31,241 SAVINGS|
- Take advantage of Classica's Once-a-Year Sale, Take $25,000 Off and close by Dec 15!
- Captivating and Ready to Move-In!
- Impeccably finished with selections personally chosen by our head designer and lushly landscaped both front and back, its simply gorgeous!
- Fireplace is flanked by architectural openings to see through to the Great Room.
- The Great Room’s wall of glass doors stack away merging this large room with a 19’ x 14’10” Covered Living Room.
- The Great Room is open to both the Kitchen and the Casual Dining Room for relaxed, easy living.
- The Kitchen wows you with its design, function and large walk-in pantry.
- Clutter free Kitchen with oversized walk-in pantry and Home Office Center just off of the Kitchen.
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite with 9 windows, vaulted ceiling, box bay and sitting area.
- Owner’s Spa Bath has back-to-back vanities that seem to float in the room, a luxury shower and dreamy tub.
- Huge Owner’s Closet connects to the Home Office and 1st floor Laundry Room.
- Main floor Guest Bedroom or Study is tucked away.
- Stunning 2-story light-filled Foyer.
- Oversized Bonus Room at the top of the stairs.
- 4 large 2nd floor Bedrooms, 2 on each wing separated by the Bonus Room, keep the chaos in control.
- Oversize Unfinished Storage Room is ideal.
- Timeless stone and stucco European exterior with details from board and batten shutters, corbels and timber-styled columns.
- 12.5’ x 7.5’ welcoming stone and stucco front porch.
- Full yard landscaping, front, side and backyards.
- Full front and rear yard irrigation.
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
Experience the Cambria Model Home with Classica's President, Bill Saint
This Home is in