Ready June•Marin•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $45,487 SAVINGS|
- This home explodes with personality. Modern, flowing, sun-filled open living design.
- Dining Room and Great Room opens to your Covered Expanded Outdoor Living Room with quad sliding glass doors
- Volume ceiling spans the Great Room and Dining Room
- Enjoy the Expanded Covered Outdoor Living that spans 31’ by 13’
- Guests can enjoy their own large private bedroom on the first floor
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- Huge Owner’s Closet connects to the laundry room
- Expanded 2nd floor plan gives you 3 private bedrooms upstairs. All feature walk-in closets
- Bonus Room is the perfect area for a game night or movie night
- Second laundry room on the second floor convenient to the bedrooms
- Conditioned storage on the 2nd floor
- Welcoming front porch with room for sitting
- 2000-acre destination community along the shores of Catawba River in Lancaster SC
- Within 14 minutes of Rock Hill, Waxhaw and the growth area of Indian Land, NC. 30 minutes for Ballantyne Area
- 500-acre Nature Preserve with walking and biking trials, kayak access and riverside picnicking
- Resort Clubhouse, luxury pool, covered patios, state of art fitness center
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
4-34 Riverchase Estates Purchase Price: $615,000
Erwin Elementary | A. R. Rucker Middle | Lancaster High
4-34 Riverchase Estates
This Home is in
Some drive 3 hours to their second home. Some experience it on vacation. Riverchase Estates residents live it every day. Discover why many are choosing to Escape to Serenity and Live Epically. Model Home Grand Opening happening now!
Or by appointment
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 03/01/2019.