|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $17,436 SAVINGS|
- Take advantage of Classica's Once-a-Year Sale, Take $25,000 Off and close by Dec 15!
- Captivating and Ready to Move-In!
- Impeccably finished with selections personally chosen by our head designer and lushly landscaped both front and back, its simply gorgeous!
- Live large. One level living at it’s best on an acre lot.
- Vaulted ceiling Great Room is stunning, generously sized and designed for perfect circulation
- A wall of stacked doors folds away merging the Great Room and Covered Outdoor Living Room
- A large Covered Outdoor Room transitions you to your spacious and wooded flat backyard
- Discover the delight of your Covered Outdoor Living opens to both the Great Room an Dining Room
- Dining Room feels like a Sunroom and it opens to your Covered Outdoor Living Room
- Turn your Dining Room into additional living with a sunny Sitting Bay, perfect spot for coffee for 2
- Kitchen is designed to match the size you’d expect in a much larger home
- Love that the Kitchen island seats 6. It’s your home’s social center.
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- Spacious and accented with a vaulted ceiling, the Owner’s Suite is dreamy.
- Kitchen function is planned by placing the Pantry within easy reach of prep
- The sunny Sitting Bay in the Owner’s Suite is a perfect get away for quiet reading
- Spacious Owner’s Bath features a extra-large glassed-in shower, linen and storage closet
- No clustering of bedrooms, secondary bedrooms are also designed for privacy.
- Just off the Garage is a Launch, perfect for easy access to coats and bags as you come and go
- More storage or room for a 5’ x 18’9” Workshop is planned for the Garage
- Timeless Americana architecture with welcoming Front Porch
- A large Laundry Room offers additional storage space
- Exterior details combine stone, board and batten, siding, corbels accents
- 2000 acre destination community along the shores of Catawba River in Lancaster SC
- Near Rock Hill, Waxhaw and the growth area of Indian Land. 30 minutes to the Ballantyne Area in Charlotte
- 500 acres Nature Preserve with walking and biking trials, kayak access and riverside picnicking
- Resort Clubhouse, luxury pool, covered patios, state of art fitness center
Erwin Elementary | A. R. Rucker Middle | Lancaster High
Santa Rosa Video
Experience the Santa Rosa Model Home with Classica's President, Bill Saint
Santa Rosa Virtual Tour
Take a Self-Guided Virutal Tour of the Santa Rosa Model Home.
4-33 Riverchase Estates
This Home is in
Or by appointment