- Choose your custom home design from our wide portfolio of plans.
- Experience the ease of building with our Design Studio and personal Design Consultant to assist you with all selections.
- Know your complete price, before you ever break ground.
- Our Take Out prices include an allowance for site prep, driveway, landscape and other work required to put your home on your lot.
- Each plan also includes $40,000 to use towards options in our Design Studio.
- Building throughout Charlotte in neighborhoods such as SouthPark, Dilworth, Myers Park, Elizabeth, Plaza Midwood, Chantilly, and Ballantyne.
- Building in the Greater Charlotte areas of Concord, Lake Norman, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Mooresville, Weddington, Waxhaw, and Belmont.
- Building in nearby South Carolina areas of Fort Mill, Indian Land, and Lancaster County.
You bought your lot and now you're excited to get started. Find your inspiration in Classica's custom portfolio of homes. All are current designs of timeless architecture that will inspire your taste in luxury and reflect the way you want to live. It's easy, that's why we call it "Take Out".
Don't fall in love until you know the price. All of Classica's Take Out homes are priced based on extensive detailed specifications. Please contact us and we will gladly supply a price sheet, as prices vary based on the number of garage bays you prefer. And, once you have personalized your design, that, too will be priced before you sign on the dotted line. No surprises, no uncertainties, no disappointments.
Just about every portfolio home can be experienced before you buy. For most of our homes we have photography, video, and 3D walk-throughs. Best of all we have 8 designer model homes and numerous inventory homes for you to explore.
Building your Take Out home takes 5 to 7 months after you have finalized your design choices. Your Personal Designer works with you to make your home your own. Together, you will craft your home in our Design Studio, your ultimate all-in-one resource showroom with many well thought out custom products and finishes. It's your opportunity to bring your vision to life.
We want building your home to be as fun and rewarding as living in it. Families whom we build for tell us it is an experience they would gladly do again. Classica looks forward to making living in your next home, and the process of building it, a rewarding experience for you and your family.
There is absolutely nothing like experiencing a home in person. With 8 model homes, just pick one and start there. Drop in at any model, the Classica team is there to help you navigate your dream. Or call Mattie, your Online Concierge, she can answer many of your questions and set an appointment for you to tour any and all of our model homes.
Let's get started! Inspiration awaits!