|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $26,097 SAVINGS|
Spec Home Your Way
- Construction has started, but you still have time to select 100% of your interior finishes
- $60,000 Design Allowance and $5,000 Lighting Allowance included
- Live large. One level living at its best
- Great Room is stunning with a vaulted ceiling, generously sized and designed for perfect circulation
- A wall of stacked doors folds away merging the Great Room and Covered Outdoor Living Room
- Enjoy evening or mornings outside on the Covered Outdoor Living Room
- Dining Room feels like a Sunroom
- Turn your Dining Room into additional living with a sunny Sitting Bay, perfect spot for coffee for 2
- Kitchen is designed to match the size you’d expect in a much larger home
- Love that the Kitchen island seats 6. It’s your home’s social center.
- Pantry located in the perfect spot in the kitchen making cooking just one step easier
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- Spacious and accented with a vaulted ceiling, the Owner’s Suite is dreamy.
- Spacious Owner’s Bath features an extra-large glassed-in shower, linen and storage closet with washer and dryer hook-up
- No clustering of bedrooms, secondary bedrooms are also designed for privacy.
- Just off the Garage is a Launch, perfect for easy access to coats and bags as you come and go
- A 5’ x 18’9” Workshop in the Garage for more storage
- Garage Workshop is the perfect place for that extra hobby, storage, lawn mower and more
- Gorgeous Farm House Elevation
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail, pocket parks and play ground in The Reserve at Washam Potts
J. V. Washam Elementary | Bailey Middle | Hough High
Santa Rosa Video
Experience the Santa Rosa Model Home with Classica's President, Bill Saint
Santa Rosa Virtual Tour
Take a Self-Guided Virutal Tour of the Santa Rosa Model Home.
20 The Reserve at Washam Potts
This Home is in
The Reserve at Washam Potts
or by appointment