Ready July•Napa•Master Down
|BEDS||BATHS||CAR||SQ FEET||INCL $53,606 SAVINGS|
- This is our beautifully designed model home. Available to purchase now, with a lease-back. Buy the home of your dreams today, but take your time and get paid, to delay moving in!
- Wow, this plan will take your breath away the moment you open the front door
- The Foyer opens up to the dining room that is perfect for entertaining and a study that is tucked back for quiet and privacy for an office or music room
- Great Room's wall of glass doors stacks away merging it and your 20’ x 15’ Covered Outdoor Living Room that brings the party outside
- Open all the doors and enjoy the Outdoor Living Room with a vaulted ceiling, 2 skylights
- The Kitchen island is your home’s social center open to both your Great Room and Breakfast Room
- A vestibule and private hallway lead you to your serene, luxury first floor Owner’s Suite
- The sunny Sitting Bay in the Owner’s Suite is a perfect get away for quiet reading or to enjoy that morning cup of coffee
- Spacious spa Owner’s Bath with dual vanities
- Huge Owner’s Closet connects to the private laundry room for the Owner’s Suite
- Oversized Bonus Room at the top of the stairs connected to the Tech Space
- The Tech Space is a perfect area for homework, hobbies or an office
- Second laundry room on the second floor convenient to the bedrooms
- All of the 4 bedrooms upstairs enjoy a private bath to call their own
- Large walk-in unfinished Storage Room
- Welcoming front porch with room for sitting
- Full front and rear yard irrigation
- Explore the wooded trail, pocket parks and play ground in Arden Mill
CONCIERGE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS
Steer your Financial Life. 3 Paths, no PMI*. Details.
Monthly Prin. & Int.
47 Arden Mill Purchase Price: $935,900
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
47 Arden Mill
This Home is in
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In Homes
*Example above is for illustrative purposes only and can not be relied upon in making a decision to purchase. Actual costs will vary based on total price, mortgage rate and terms. Example is based on a 10/1 ARM, 30 year term mortgage, 4% APR with 1 point(s) for 5% down; 4% APR for 10% down; 4% APR for 20% down, for qualified buyers, as of 04/01/2019.