Homesite 66 Huntson Reserve - 14839 Laura Michelle Road, Huntersville, NC
Signature Designed Home
- Light-filled open floorplan with large Kitchen
- Wrap-around island with seating for six
- Kitchen opens up to the Covered Outdoor Living with fireplace
- Gracious second floor Owner's Suite with spa-inspired bath
- Large Bonus Room
- First Floor Study and Guest Suite
- Walk-in Pantry
- 2 additional Bedrooms upstairs, each having a walk-in closet, study nook, and en suite bath.
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
District Schools are subject to rezoning and further changes. Please see agent for details.
Experience the Coronado Model Home with Classica's President, Bill Saint
Coronado Virtual Tour
Take a Self-Guided Virtual Tour of the Coronado Model Home.
Good for you, a new home should be inspiring. Let's talk about what you're looking for in your new home.
66 Huntson Reserve
Click or tap a floorplan to see additional floors.
We'll help you schedule a meeting and tour at Huntson Reserve. Click or call now.
This Home is in
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
Building hand-crafted homes throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina Area
Huntersville NC, Weddington NC, Fort Mill SC, Lancaster SC