Homesite 67 Huntson Reserve - 14903 Laura Michelle Road, Huntersville, NC
Signature Designed Home
- Light filled, open floor plan, with a large Kitchen showcasing cabinets to the ceiling
- 9’9” island with seating for 6
- Great Room flows to the large covered Outdoor Living Room
- Private Guest Suite with full bath and separate Powder Room
- Gracious first floor Owner’s Suite with spa-inspired bath
- Large Bonus Room with separate Media Room
- 2 additional Bedrooms upstairs with walk-in closets
- Walk-in Pantry
- Second floor Flex Room can be used for office, zen room, workout space, hobby or craft room
- Second Laundry on the upper level
Torrence Creek Elementary | Francis Bradley Middle | Hopewell High
District Schools are subject to rezoning and further changes. Please see agent for details.
Experience the Balboa Model Home with Classica's President, Bill Saint
Balboa Virtual Tour
Take a Self-Guided Virtual Tour of the Balboa Model Home.
Good for you, a new home should be inspiring. Let's talk about what you're looking for in your new home.
67 Huntson Reserve
Click or tap a floorplan to see additional floors.
We'll help you schedule a meeting and tour at Huntson Reserve. Click or call now.
This Home is in
or by appointment
More Quick Move-In
More Quick Move-In Homes
Building hand-crafted homes throughout the Charlotte, North Carolina Area
Huntersville NC, Weddington NC, Fort Mill SC, Lancaster SC