Welcome to Classica's Online Warranty Portal. You may use this portal for the submittal of non-emergency warranty items. If you have questions, contact the warranty department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor Phone Numbers
|Type||Company Name||Telephone Number|
|Alarm System||Audio Video Specialties||704-357-1287|
|Alarm System||CPI Security||Service: 800-948-7133|
|Appliances||Queen City TV & Appliance||704-391-6005|
|Audio Video||Audio Video Specialties||704-357-1287|
|Electrical||Simpson Electric Co||704-821-5200|
|Garage Doors||Assa Abloy Entrance Systems||980-201-3667|
|Heating & Air||MTB Mechanical||704-321-9250|
|Home Owner's Assoc.||AMG||Ashley.Rammacher@amgworld.com|
|Home Owner's Assoc.||Hawthorne Management||704-377-0114|
|Home Owner's Assoc.||Kuester Management Group||704-973-9019|
|Landscaping & Irrigation||Paragon Landscape Management||704-392-4097|
|Landscaping & Irrigation||G & G Landscape & Irrigation||704-543-1910|
|Low Pressure Sewer Pump||McCall Brothers||704-399-1509|
|Pest Control||Home Team Pest Defense||704-509-9525|
|Plumbing||Price Brothers, Inc||704-588-6110|
|Roofer||Advance Roofing and Exteriors||704-999-4130|
|Septic System||Alternative Septic Services||803-242-2639|
|Specialty Wiring||Audio Video Specialties||704-357-1287|
Warranty Service Guidelines
In general, the Warranty is a commitment that materials and workmanship are warranted for one year from the time of closing. While we strive to build a defect-free home, we are realistic enough to know that, with repeated use, an item in the home may fail to perform as it should. When this occurs, we will make necessary corrections so the item meets our warranty guidelines. In support of this commitment, Classica Homes provides you with a limited warranty.
- A Classica Homes home is a dynamic product that requires care which should be maintained by the owner.
- For a Classica Homes Signature Home, licensed builders and professionals have pre-selected specific products or selections to complete your home.
- Materials used to build and finish your home should only be expected to perform within their individual natural ability.
Our warranty service system is designed based on your written report of non-emergency items. This provides you with the maximum protection and allows us to operate efficiently, thereby providing faster service to all homeowners. Emergency reports are the only service requests we accept by phone. Please submit all non-emergency service requests at the bottom of this page.
Warranty Service Guidelines
Owning a Classica Home ensures you a timely response to your warranty requests. Please review the Classica Homes Warranty Process and Performance Standards found at the bottom of this page before submitting your service request.
Post-Closing Warranty Manager/Owner Follow-up Meeting
At the Homeowner's request, a post closing meeting will be scheduled to review the Classica Homes Warranty Process and Performance Standards and outline the process of warranty service and checklists. A Classica Representative will schedule a time at your convenience to explain the warranty coverage and process in order to better serve our clients.
Warranty Service Requests
For your convenience, and in order for our service program to operate at maximum efficiency, we suggest that you wait 60 days before submitting a warranty list for non-emergency items. This allows sufficient time for you to become settled in your new home and to use most components repeatedly.
- For better response and cycle time, we require that you submit warranty requests online using the Warranty Submittal Portal below.
- A Warranty representative will contact you to schedule a meeting to review the list of items, if needed, upon receipt of home owners concerns and to agree upon a scope of repair work.
- Our Warranty representatives and/or Trade Partner(s) will contact you to try and schedule a convenient time to begin repairs for both our team and trade partners.
- These same Warranty service procedures will continue throughout your Limited Warranty Agreement as outlined within this Warranty Process.
In the Case of an Emergency
While emergency warranty situations are rare, when they occur, prompt response is essential. An emergency is a condition that if not immediately repaired may cause danger to the home or its occupants.
Our trade contractors or local utility companies provide emergency responses to the following conditions. Emergencies include:
- Total loss of heat when outside temperature is below 50 degrees F
- Total loss of electricity
- Total loss of water
- A plumbing leak that requires the entire water supply to be shut off
- A gas leak
- Or any situation that endangers the occupants of the home.
If you are within your One Year Workmanship Warranty Period or if you have a Ten Year Structural Defect Warranty and you have a coverage Emergency, you should contact Classica Homes immediately during normal business hours. After hours, or on weekends or holidays, call the necessary trade contractor or utility company directly. Their phone numbers are listed under the Vendor Phone Numbers on this page page and/or on the Emergency Phone Numbers sheet you receive at orientation.
If you are unable to contact us for emergency authorization, 1) you must make minimal repairs until authorization for more extensive repairs has been approved by your builder, 2) you must take action in order that further damage can be mitigated, and 3) you must report the emergency to Classica Homes on the next business day.
Please note: Any unauthorized repairs will not be reimbursed unless you have followed the above procedures.
Please enter your login credentials. You will have received your credentials on a laminated sheet from your closing coordinator and as a printed sheet in the blue folder from your builder.
* Pages beyond this login are best viewed on a tablet or PC as they have not been optimized for browsing by phone.
Warranty Process and Performance Standards
Click any file name to view the document. (Requires Adobe Reader)
Warranty Department Hours
Administrative staff: M-F, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Inspection appointments: M-F, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Work appointments: M-F, 8:00am - 3:00pm