In this time of uncertainty, you might be concerned about continuing your search for a new home. You could be worried that if you take action now, you may overpay or your job may be impacted by the current events. We understand your hesitation and we've always had your back. Welcome to Classica Assurance.
With your peace of mind as our goal, we vowed in 2010 to be a different kind of builder. We implemented policies then, which guide how we operate now, every day. Today, we are adding Job Loss Protection to ease your worries and help you pursue the home of your dreams with Classica.
Fully Refundable Lower Deposit
for To-Be-Built Homes
- Deposit is fully refundable for three months from contract, or until start of construction
- 5% Deposit vs. 10% at contract (remaining 5% not due until start of construction)
Price Protection from Time of Contract to Close
- Should Classica lower its price or change specifications for your home, from purchase to close, we will apply the new price and specifications, crediting any difference back
for To-Be-Built Homes with Construction-Perm Loan Option
- Lock your interest rate up front and close before construction begins. No additional closings required
- Peace of mind with appraisals completed prior to construction
- No out of pocket interest costs during construction with Classica's reimbursement program
- Classica contributes up to $4,000 towards closing costs when using a preferred lender
- Financial Freedon - no need to requalify when the home is complete
Loss of Job Protection
- Mortgage Assistance - Should a qualifying job loss occur, Classica will make up the difference between your old principle and interest (P&I) mortgage payment and your new P&I mortgage payment, while you are unemployed, up to $1,250 per month, for up to 12 months, after close
- Classica Assurance program applies to all new homes sold March 23 to April 30, 2020
- Lower prices may be achieved through Classica changing the the included specifications. If so, your ability to receive the price reduction may be restricted by your home's stage of completion.
- Job Loss Protection applies only to qualifying applicants on the mortgage loan. Purchaser must provide documentation to Classica Homes to verify the amount of P&I mortgage payment or rent, prior to purchase and provide ongoing proof of unemployment, prior to any monthly reimbursement.
- Program subject to change without notice.
- See Classica Sales Manager for full details to learn more.
3-TIME CHARLOTTE BUILDER OF THE YEAR