Luxury Features You Expect
- Hardwoods in Great Room, Dining, Kitchen, Foyer & First Floor Hallways and Powder Room
- 8' Entry and Passage Door & 8' Openings on First Floor
- Stainless Steel top-line appliances including a microwave that is built into the cabinets
- Designer level granite & tile choices that are extensive and include the latest style
Surprise Features You Want but Didn't Expect
- Large Covered Outdoor Living Room for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Furniture quality cabinets with built-in look, soft close doors and drawers
- Architectural staircase with stained treads and painted risers
- Full yard irrigation and generous landscape plantings for your entire yard
$40,000 Starting Point Credit
Your Starting Point Credit
What's Included? Your Classica home begins with our most popular features, but you're unique, you have ideas of what you would like in your home. Use Your Starting Point Credit of $40,000 for the features that are important to you. Want to add a Structural Option? Perfect! Want to use it in the Design Studio? Great! Want to deduct it from the cost of your home? Go ahead! You choose how to use. Sweet!
As a luxury buyer you expect your new home to be Energy Efficient. So do we. At Classica, all of our homes are certified by a third party Energy Star inspector. For you this means lower utility costs, a quieter & more comfortable home, healthier indoor air, higher resale value, and protection for the environment we love. Classica's homes are at least 10% more energy efficient than homes built to code and achieve a 20% improvement on average.