Luxury Features You Expect
- Hardwoods in Great Room, Dining, Kitchen, Foyer & First Floor Hallways and Powder Room
- 8' Entry and Passage Door & 8' Openings on all Interior Doors
- Stainless Steel top-line appliances including a microwave that is built into the cabinets
- Designer level granite & tile choices that are extensive and include the latest style
Surprise Features You Want but Didn't Expect
- Large Covered Outdoor Living Room for seamless indoor-outdoor living
- Furniture quality cabinets with built-in look, soft close doors and drawers
- Architectural staircase with stained treads and painted risers
- Full yard irrigation and generous landscape plantings for your entire yard
$40,000 Starting Point Credit
Your Starting Point Credit
What's Included? Your Classica home begins with our most popular features, but you're unique, you have ideas of what you would like in your home. Use Your Starting Point Credit of $40,000 for the features that are important to you. Want to add a Structural Option? Perfect! Want to use it in the Design Studio? Great! Want to deduct it from the cost of your home? Go ahead! You choose how to use. Sweet!
Honesty and Consistency
Best Price First Time
Another difference you'll discover with Classica Homes is what we call price assurance. We respect our buyers and believe in honesty and consistency in pricing, and you will get our best price the first time -- never having to second-guess our intentions. We never add a negotiating factor. our intentions are always straightforward since we treat our customer with the respect that we personally value.
Not only are our homes built for a lifetime, our relationship with you is as well. With our team of dedicated estimators, every construction detail and design option has been researched and priced to deliver the best possible value.
Price Assurance of Your Design Choices
One of the places you will experience Classica's better approach to pricing is in our state-of-the-art Design Studio. Not only does it save you the time, confusion, and stress of searching out finishings from different vendors, it also offers the promise of price assurance since our computerized system has thousands of choices pre-priced for your contracted home. By the end of the design period, which includes meeeting with outside partners for lighting, landscaping, and audio video, you will know the exact cost of your choices. At Classica, we feel this is a crucial step that allows you to make informed choices without a cost surprise at closing.
As a luxury buyer you expect your new home to be Energy Efficient. So do we. At Classica, all of our homes are certified by a third party Energy Star inspector. For you this means lower utility costs, a quieter & more comfortable home, healthier indoor air, higher resale value, and protection for the environment we love. Classica's homes are at least 10% more energy efficient than homes built to code and achieve a 20% improvement on average.