Don’t have time to build a Classica home from scratch? No worries. Classica also builds inventory homes. Our Signature designed homes are hand-crafted by Terri Saint, the same designer who created each award-winning model. So many people have asked, “Can Terri design my home?” When buying a Signature Home, she did! We select the most popular plans with the most desirable structural options and Terri spends hours creating a one of a kind interior you’ll be excited to show off. Scroll down to see the inventory available in your desired location.
Quick Move-In Homes and Select Lots
- Rare find in South Charlotte
- Desired, inside I-485 address, near Providence Road
- Dining and shopping options 4 to 7 minutes from home
- Convenient to Ballantyne Corporate Park
- Ideal location convenient to I-77 and Hwy 521
- Nationally ranked Fort Mill School District
- Convenient to popular shops and fun restaurants
- Golfing, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, fishing and boating close by
- Estate-sized homesites in a gated community along the shores of the Catawba River
- Lots sold separately.
- Low Lancaster County, SC taxes.
- Lancaster, SC address, convenient to Rock Hill and Fort Mill
- Experience the build quality of a Classica home and the value of buying from a company with passion and care for their homeowners.
- Select from a wide portfolio of plans.
- Enjoy the ease of building with our Design Studio and personal Design Consultant.
- Lot development costs are included and detailed so you know exactly what you’re getting. You’ll also have a starting point credit of $40,000 to use towards structural or design options.
Sardis Grove 5
Sardis Grove 6
Sardis Grove 11
Explore a full array of luxury homes built by Classica. No matter your preferences, Classica Homes has a wide variety of new luxury homes for sale to fit your taste and style. Choose your own custom finishes for your new luxury home, or let our expert designers add the final touches. Classica offers luxury homes with timeless design features. From small to large, Classica has new homes for sale to compliment families of all sizes.
- 5 things to look for when choosing your floorplan
- 3 essentials to finding "Home"
- 5 elements to timeless design
- 4 keys to buying open concept