2008 Arden Mill Drive, Fort Mill, SC 29715
Arden Mill is designed to be a landmark community known for streetscapes of architecturally exciting homes where exteriors are individualized yet create harmony. Located in Fort Mill, you’ll enjoy small town warmth and the promise of good schools.
|PRICE RANGE||FLOOR PLANS||MODELS||QUICK MOVE IN HOMES|
Dobys Bridge | Banks Trail | Catawba Ridge
- Tour 4 fully decorated model homes
- Streetscapes with timeless exteriors, including modern farm, Southern traditional, brick and stone, and English stucco and stone.
- Top-rated Fort Mill school district, with Great School ratings of 10, the highest possible, all within walking distance to Arden Mill.
- Arden Mill's ideal location makes dining and shopping only 8-15 minutes away, Uptown Charlotte 26 minutes, and the airport 25 minutes.
- Experience the charm, vibrancy and authenticity of Fort Mill, all while only minutes from where you need to be.
- If you are having issues locating Arden Mill please type in Banks Trail Middle School.
Quick Move-in Homes
Designed for families seeking quiet luxury, custom touches and neighborhood interaction, Arden Mill combines the privacy of backyard living with the joy of gathering at neighborhood pocket parks. With 99 homesites, you can choose from various yard sizes. Some are designed to fit our front load garage homes and other the side load garage.
Arden Mill's Fort Mill location is valued for its proximity to new schools, Interstate 77, shopping, restaurants and recreation. When you live in Arden Mill, it's easy to be involved in school activities. Doby Bridge Elementary School, Banks Trail Middle School and the new High School, Catawba Ridge, are minutes from home. The nationally ranked Fort Mill school system is recognized as one of the best in the state.
Fort Mill is just 30 minutes from Uptown Charlotte and 15 minutes to Ballantyne in Charlotte. Fort Mill, South Carolina is no longer a sleepy town, it is its own destination. A growing number of corporate offices are choosing Fort Mill for its way of life. Just 4 miles from home, Kingsley, is Fort Mill’s newest place to be with amazing restaurants, wine room, ale house and more. Four unique gathering spaces make Kingsley a favorite spot for your family.
Two miles from Arden Mill is historic downtown where you'll find shops, a brewery, art gallery, restaurants and more.
Four miles from Arden Mill, you are at an entrance of the 2100-acre preserve called Anne Springs Close Greenway. It has more than 40 miles of hiking, cycling and horseback trails, a pond for fishing and kayaking, a recreation center, fitness center, aquatics center, summer camps and more.
Arden Mill has 4 exciting model homes to tour: The Coronado, the Marin, The Tiburon and The Napa.
Arden Mill Video
Tour Arden Mill in this video with Classica's President, Bill Saint
Model Homes in
or by appointment